According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter „GDPR”), we would like to inform you that:
The administrator of personal data provided by your company under the contract concluded with Directbrokers Group Sp. z o.o. is Directbrokers Group Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at Pl. Piłsudskiego 3, 00-078 Warsaw. If you have provided us with the personal data of your employees or colleagues under the contract, we would like to inform you that this information clause also applies to them and should be made available to you by them.
Data will be processed according to GDPR.
- The personal data provided by you will be processed in order to perform the contract, in order to perform other services based on the granted consent, in the performance of obligations resulting from generally applicable regulations and for purposes arising from legally justified interests carried out by Directbrokers Group Sp. z o.o. , in particular for the purpose of implementing the contract, examining complaints and establishing, investigating and defending mutual claims – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a), b), c) and f) GDPR.
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract or until the expiration of mutual claims arising from the contract with Directbrokers Group Sp. z o.o.
- The recipients of your personal data will be entities related to Directbrokers Group Sp. z o.o. , providing services to Directbrokers Group Sp. z o.o. and entities cooperating with Directbrokers Group Sp. z o.o.
- Personal data collected from you will not be transferred to affiliates of Directbrokers Group Sp. z o.o. outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. However, this situation can happen. If we have to transfer your personal data to other entities of Directbrokers Group Sp. z o.o. outside the EU / EEA, we will ensure that there are special safeguards in the form of model clauses and we ensure that an adequate level of data protection is used to protect data.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR or other regulations defining the processing and protection of personal data.
- Providing personal data by you is voluntary and results from the concluded contract and business cooperation, and the consequence of not providing the data may be partial or total inability to perform the contract by Directbrokers Group Sp. z o.o.
- The personal data provided by you will not be used to make decisions in an automated manner on the basis of personal data processed as part of performance of the contract by Directbrokers Group Sp. z o.o.
- You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending a message to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the following address: Inspektor Ochrony Danych Directbrokers Group Sp. z o.o. Pl. Piłsudskiego 3, 00-078 Warsaw.
- If you have any questions, you can also contact Directbrokers Group Sp. z o.o. via e-mail: email@example.com.